Saturday, November 03, 2007

SCALPED: so good it comes with a Money Back guarantee!



A message from SCALPED writer Jason Aaron:

If you're not reading SCALPED, I want to make it as easy as possible for you to at least give the series a shot, so I'm now offering a money back guarantee on the first trade paperback, "Indian Country." That's the first five issues of the series, for only $9.99, and if you don't like it, you can send it to me and I'll give you your money back. It's as simple as that. Here's my address and email:

Jason Aaron
P.O. Box 8620
Prairie Village, KS 66208-0620
everywhere73 at yahoo.com

Try SCALPED, you might like it. And if you don't believe me, listen to these guys:

"This Native American noir is the best crime book you're not reading. If you're looking for a new Vertigo series to try with Y ending in a few months, SCALPED is an excellent place to start. "
--Brian K. Vaughan

"SCALPED is some of the most compelling character work and crime writing I've seen in a long time."
--Ed Brubaker

"As perfect a comic book as I've ever read."
--Brian Wood

"The best new series in years. Spread the word. Tell your friends. Talk about it. Blog about it."
--Garth Ennis

No comments: